Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

God is Faithful

These past few weeks have been a bit tough.  I had sugery on April 20th.  I debated about whether I should have the surgery or not.  It turns out according to the doctor I was wise to have it when I did because, though there was nothing seriously wrong now, there were several issues that could have become serious within a short period of time.  At least this way, I was able to have the doctor I knew and trusted do the surgery.  God has been faithful through it all.  I am recovering well, but slowly.  There is so much to do, and I have little strength to do it. We really only have a little less than two months left to clean out and get ready for the move.    Please pray for us that we will be able to accomplish all that needs to be done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment